The unique dual action skincare programme:
Beneath the surface many cell types work in harmony to keep your skin looking and feeling healthy. They need not only the external support of the Pro-Ferm creams and lotions but they need nutrition - and this can only be provided internally.
pro-ferm+ comes in tablet form and is designed specifically to provide your skin with 8 major categories of micro- and phyto- nutrients, all of which play an absolutely essential role in the maintenance and upkeep of healthy younger looking skin.
pro-ferm+ is a food supplement taken in tablet form, that provides the body with essential nutrients often lacking in modern diets, designed specifically to be used in conjunction with the pro-ferm skin care range.
The formulation contains 8 major categories of micro- and phyto- nutrients, all of which play a role in the maintenance and upkeep of healthy skin. These include:
1. The trace elements zinc, copper, manganese and selenium are all co- factors for the antioxidant enzymes that are the body’s first line of defence against damaging free radicals. Copper zinc and manganese are also essential for the formation of the extra-cellular matrix which supports the skin.
2. Carotenoids. These migrate into the skin where they protect it against UV radiation and impart a delicate golden colouration.
3. B vitamins, essential for energy transformation in all body cells including skin cells.
4. The vitamin E group of compounds contribute valuable additional antioxidant support.
5. GLA, an essential precursor of the complex lipids that keep skin lubricated.
6. 8 essential amino acids, critical for the formation of proteins in the extra-cellular matrix.
7. Spirulina peptides that help regulate circulation in the skin and other tissues.
8. Phycocyanin, noted for its antioxidant, anti-inflammatory and growth-promoting properties.
The only way of delivering nutrients effectively to the deep skin is to take them orally. After all, our bodies were designed to obtain nutritional elements from our diet.
Nutrients are absorbed into the bloodstream and carried to the skin via dermal capillaries, a fine network of blood vessels that supply each and every skin cell.
Only the best skin care ranges have a nutritional supplement because all the science confirms that really good skin needs the right nutrients from the inside as well as the right treatment on the outside.
For more Scientific information on pro-ferm+ click here
"In five years buying a moisturiser without a supplement will be just old fashioned!" - GMTV
Click on the screen shot above to view video of the GMTV review of pro-ferm+
Created as a World First for the pro-ferm range by the leading nutritionist Dr Paul Clayton MA PhD - President, Section on Food & Health, Royal Society Medicine and former advisor to the Governments Committee on the Safety of Medicines